Girl trip '09-every year my very best girlfriends that I grew up with in Vegas all get together somewhere in between here and there for a weekend of staying up all night playing games and laughing until we cry. This year we decided to make a music video to Beyonce's "Single Ladies". Suffice it to say you will not be seeing that video anywhere online:) I planned the trip this year so we had it at the house in St. George and went swimming and just had a blast. These girls are my sisters!
Sign of the times? For those of you who have been to my house, you know that Ryan and I are so very blessed to have our very own set of train tracks right in our backyard! Randomly one day when Will & I were playing out back, this came by on the tracks. It was such a sight to behold that I immediately thought, "Camera!" It was crazy to see this flying by right in our backyard! Did any of my neighbors see this as well?
Will's first fathers and sons campout with daddy, as well as his very first camping experience ever. They ended up walking in the door sometime after midnight after Will had screamed for hours in the tent and Ry finally decided to just bring him home.
For memorial weekend our friends, Tyler and Saffron, invited us to go camping with them (as well as Chris and Sarah) down in Zion. We asked my brother Joey to come along as well since it was his birthday. I got home and realized how awful I was at taking pictures during the weekend cause these are all I came home with! I didn't get pics of anyone else who was there!

On Memorial Day we went to visit grandpa's (Ryan's dad's) grave. Will is always so happy when he goes to visit Grandpa Bingham. I only wish we were as close to my own dad's grave so we could go visit him as often, but he was definitely in my thoughts that day. Ry and I share the same experience of having had both our fathers pass away at a young age. We are both so grateful to have had such incredible men as examples in our lives who shaped us into the people we are today! We love you both so much!




3 comments:
ok so that train! Crazy I didn't even see it. Good thing you had your camera. LOL
Kudos to you and going camping! How did Will do in Zion's? I bet it was so much fun to see how he reacted to all the nature that surrounded him. Kev and I have taken Marshall man camping twice this year (both for his side-of-the-family functions), and both times have been pretty hard on Marshall . . . and . . . um . . . us. I don't blame Ryan at all for bringing Will home on the night of the Father's and Son's outing. It's so much work and so hard taking a little one, but nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed it. And whoa . . . stinkin' long comment by me. :)
I can't believe all those tanks!!! I was looking at it freaking out and Jess came in and said, "That is so awesome!!" I think we are a little different. That is cool you were able to get a picture of it. :-)
It cracks me up that you are just now posting about the girls trip! Your almost caught up!
Will is getting so big. He is so adorable. Jess couldn't believe it when he saw the picture of him. He has never even met him. Jess and I either need to get up there or you guys need to make it down here. Either way, I need to see Will!!
Post a Comment