I can't even believe I am saying this, but Ry and I have now been married for 5 years! We are getting so old. This is the first year it seems like we haven't gone on a trip for our anniversary, but we decided to stick around home and save some money and just go out for a nice dinner. We went to Tuscany for dinner and then to a movie, which it seems like we never do anymore with little Will around, so that was quite the treat! Ryan's sister Jessica was kind enough to come watch Will while we partied until midnight.
I think my favorite part of the day was when Will came walking up the driveway to me holding the roses below that Ryan had handed to him. Those flowers, I have to say, were the most beautiful flowers Ryan has ever given me to date! They were so thick and full and just kept blossoming more and more for a few weeks! Plus they were my absolute favorite color, so I'd say he did a pretty great job.



4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Five years is a big deal, I think. It was for me. Beautiful flowers! :-)
Congrats! I can still remember the day you guys got married like it was yesterday. I can't believe five years has past already. Glad you had fun and those flowers are amazing. That's so cute how he had Will bring the flowers up to you. That guy definately knows the way to girls heart.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple!
Happy Anniversary! 5 years was a huge mile stone for us too. Very cute.
Post a Comment