Welcome! Well, I finally decided to join the realm of stay-at-home moms and start a blog to share all my pictures of cute little Will with our family and friends, thereby reducing the amount of clutter I have inevitably been sending to your inboxes. Although, I still have a few rules for my newfound blogging as a result of observation of others' blogs:
- I vow to include pictures of myself & Ryan as often as we have pictures of ourselves. This will not be a Will-only site, as I am always sad when I go to friends' blogs only to see no pictures of my friends themselves.
- I do not intend to use this as a journal, but as a picture sharing medium. I really am creating a blog to post pictures so if you are wanting to view musings of the heart, look elsewhere. This will probably be the most I will actually type in a post.
That's it! Not too terrible, right? I just really wanted a place to share pictures so here I am. I signed up for facebook this last week thinking maybe that was the place for me, but I decided I am just not a facebook kind of gal. So I hope you enjoy sharing our lives and thanks for viewing! We love you all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment