Will at the window checking out Rusty (our dog) and carrying one of his (Will's) favorite chew toys...the children's Motrin bottle. Go figure.

Aren't those dimples adorable? I guess Ry liked this pic the best, hence the faded white border which seems to be his favorite these days.

My two boys, Ryan and mini-Ryan!

Yes, still carrying the Motrin bottle.

Posing for GQ.

It was a long, hard day's work of getting my hair cut. -Will

Don't be fooled by the smile on Ry's face. Will is pulling his hair out in this pic, which is what he likes to do when you put him on your shoulders like this. I have had it happen to me before and it hurts! Way to smile Ry!

1 comments:
I was thinking, before I even read the GQ comment, that Will could totally be a little model. He has the best little features! :-)
Post a Comment