This was Will's attire the day Utah played BYU. Go Utes!

Some of my girlfriends in the neighborhood decided to hold a midweek mom-and-kids campout at a little camping park close to our home this past summer since it's hard to get away with the whole family sometimes with working dads. It gave dads a break and was such a blast! I think we stayed up til some crazy hour like 4 am! The moms...not the kids :)

My anniversary flowers. No matter how tight our budget is, Ryan always spoils me with flowers because he knows they are the one thing that mean so much to me! I think I have received flowers from him every anniversary and mothers day since we have been married. We went out for sushi that night and it was a simple date, yet great to have a night just to ourselves to reflect on 7 of the best years of our lives. We talked a lot this year about how it really does just get better with each year!

So I made this collage after taking the bottom right pic one Sunday because it reminded me so much of all the pics of Ryan and Will napping together when Will was a baby. Ryan has always been the proudest, most loving daddy and never hesitant to spend all of his precious free time with his little boy! Almost every night he comes home and drops everything to play with Will then put him in bed while I enjoy some relaxing time to myself. I love watching them together and the love Ryan has for him!

A Sunday afternoon drive to visit the UP house. The pic of Will putting his hand on the mailbox handprint has to be one of my all time favorites!

The Raspberry Patch! One of our favorite places to go in the fall! We went with some friends this year and had a blast picking raspberries, as usual. The worst part is trying to keep the kids from eating them before weighing them! I always have to throw in a dollar or two extra for the "snacks" we consumed before weighing :) There's not much better than a fresh off the bush raspberry!


0 comments:
Post a Comment