Recently Ryan bought Will his own set of cute little kid sized clubs and has taken him to the driving range a few times. These pics though are from one of the days Ryan actually took him golfing with the guys. It is fun to think that Will will grow up being taught the same sports his daddy loves! I am so curious to see over the years which sports Will really takes a liking to.

Superman Will

Doesn't this ginormous club look good on me?

Ok... so golfing for Will isn't so much about actually GOLFING as it is about sitting in the cart and eating the snacks :)

Driving or putting? You decide.

These are the clubs Will got after he golfed with dad that day and don't they look awfully cute? He can even carry them himself. I know I am an annoying gushing mother :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment