Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fall

Goodbye Toby, The Raspberry Patch (thanks Jen for letting us in on this little gem!), & popsicles with grandma and sweet Addy

Camping at Spruces up Cottonwood Canyon with our besties

The circus parade at Gateway with Anna

Ramping up for the holiday with the annual pumpkin painting with the Wintles, and Will's costume comes in the mail, much to the detriment of poor Rusty!

Will and dad find a slithering friend in the grass, Will does gymnastics off his bedrail (encouraging me to sign him up for the gymnastics he is currently attending and not doing so hot with), chillin' on the couch (can't remember what this pic was about...imagine that since it was like 6 months ago!), and Will's secret stash I found while looking for all his blankets and books

New clothes and forced modeling for the camera, ward vball (we are by far the worst in the stake which also makes for the most fun team in the stake!), making paint pictures with the paints Aunt Angie bought for us, and Will taking a pic of me brushing, which was an effort to get him to brush but instead I just got this lovely picture!

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry these posts are so laborious, but I promise I will be caught up soon and posting about current events. I just need all my pics posted for my album's sake.

1 comments:

Jon & Jen said...

I've never heard of the circus parade at the Gateway. When is that one? It looks like fun.

One word for the picture with will holding the snake.. Distgusting! I have a real aversion to snakes. In fact, there was a page in the book I was reading Addy before bedtime tonight that was about a mommy & baby snake. We just skipped that page and Addy even said, "Eww!" when she realized what it was!

The picture with you brushing your teeth is my favorite! Remember how I told you Addy used to like to brush her teeth, well she doesn't anymore. It's amazing the silly things we do to get our kids to do the most basic things. I've resorted to Elmo to help us get back on track with brushing her teeth. She loves Elmo and it's kind of working, for now!

Can't wait to see more!