Sunday, December 6, 2009

Turkey Bowl 09

Ryan's mom has 3 sisters with wonderful families that we are all very close to. We play football on Thanksgiving morning with all these uncles and cousins when we are with Ry's family for Thanksgiving. We spent the night at Kathy's just so we wouldn't have to wake up super early to drive to her house, and Kathy was kind enough to watch Will in the warmth of the house while Ry, Jess, Ang, and I took off to go play some football in the freezing morning air! (Kathy and Will showed up a little later when it wasn't as cold.)


I know you are thinking that with us girls playing it can't be that serious of a game, but the men always seem to get a little competitive despite the casualness of having women like me around who run the other way when the ball comes toward her. Although, I do have to admit I was pretty proud when I caught the first interception of the game!


This was the night before Thanksgiving when Jon and Jen came over to see everyone since they were going to be with Jen's family for Thanksgiving this year. Jen (my SIL) grabbed a great shot of Will and Addison mesmerized by Nemo. This is definitely to be expected of Will, since he follows me around ALL day crying, "Watch Nemo!", but Addison surprised me with her intent interest! My mom informed me recently after watching Will for 3 days when we were in Hawaii (post coming soon) that I can't take him to anyone's house to be tended without bringing Nemo. She had to go borrow it from my aunt once he broke down in fits. And I thought he would be intent for 3 days with Cars, which I had stuck in his bag. Who knew?




1 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Don't you just love seeing those kid movies at least 4 times a day for weeks until they discover a new one? haha.... At least he picked a good one!